Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Love of My Life!

I wanted to take a moment to share a few thoughts about the most important person in my life.
He's the most amazing person I've ever known. That would be my Husband!!!!
Eric has been there for me through good and bad, happy and sad. He's always believed in my abilities, and encouraged me to fine tune my talents. He taught me how to become independent and strong, while retaining my thoughtfulness and caring qualities. He's stood by me through everything life has thrown at us, and this is what makes him so amazing to me! He's my best friend, and love.

I enjoy the way he reaches for my hand as we walk next to each other. He doesn't mind kissing me in public, or showing me the affection he feels for me. I think he's the most wonderful and handsome husband I could have ever asked for, and I am so grateful to him for loving me so much! I am a blessed woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment